domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

I´m going astray


Devils have no thought
of ever returning you
would they be so happy
if I thought of joining you?

Soon there'll be prayers 
and tears are lit, I know
let them not weep
let them know, that I'm glad to go

Dying Breath … I´m going astray...

Bodies  are gloomy
The flowers are colorless
dearest the shadows
My darkest night is slumberless

I´m going astray
with ghosts I spend it all
my knife and I
have decided to end it all

Withered flowers
will never embellish you,
not where the dark forest
of sorrow has taken you

Darling, I hope
that my dream hasn't killed you
my knife is telling you
how much I wanted you

I´m going astray

Dreaming, I was only killing
I wake and I find you asleep
on deep in my heart, dear


Death is no dream
for in death I'm caressing you
with the last breath of my soul
I'll be hating you

I´m going astray…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario